Saturday, June 4, 2016

June 3 - Field Day

Field Day Fun Had By All

The rain held off allowing for Field Day at Francis Wyman to go off without a hitch!  A big shout out to Mr. Rebelo and Mr. Magee for coordinating all of the events and volunteers. Also, a special thanks to all of the staff and parent volunteers who contributed in so many ways to making this day enjoyable for all of the students.  Once again, my sincere appreciation to the PTO for their continued support of our school events and for providing watermelon slices for snack, water, and popsicles as a special treat.  I am also grateful for all of the brave FW souls (including myself) who ventured into the cold waters of the dunk tank - a memorable event for all of the students and staff alike!  I apologize in advance for attaching so many pictures, but there were so many great moments to choose from it was hard for me not to include them all.











 The lack of 5th grade photos is accounted for by the fact that they were busy dunking me in the dunk tank (frequently I might add) so I was unavailable to capture them in the pictures!  They weren't complaining . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment