FRANCIS WYMAN SCHOOL - WEEKLY BULLETIN
October 4, 2013
News and Info:
- · The technology team has a new blog and twitter account that we will be using to showcase technology use in the school. The blog is at www.fwtech.org and the Twitter account is @fwymantech
- · All students who take instruments lessons with Mrs. Gendron are reminded to take their instruments home every day.
- · If parents would like more information regarding Response to Intervention, please visit www.rti.org.
- · MCAS scores from 2012-2013 school year have been mailed. Please watch for your report in the mail.
- · Bus 16 Change of Pick-Up Time - Please be advised that beginning Monday, October 7, there will be a change to the morning pick-up for Bus 16. The driver will now be making two trips to Francis Wyman. Please continue to use the stop that is closest to your apartment. Do not change your pick-up location. This is an effort to reduce the number of students on the bus in the morning. All students should arrive at school well before the morning bell. If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Conley, FWS secretary, at 781-273-7613.
8:15 – Baron Park Lane at the end near Terrace Hall Ave. and Baron park Lane near the Pool.
8:23 – Baron Park Lane at the end near Middlesex Tpke.
BHS Athletic Boosters Craft Fair
Saturday, October 19th
10 - 3
Burlington High School
123 Cambridge Street
$2.00 Admission includes
a FREE raffle ticket
The Burlington High School Athletic Boosters Club will host their annual Craft Fair, Saturday, October 19th. The fair will be at the BHS cafeterias from 10 - 3.
This year, 100 crafters will offer lovely jewelry, holiday items, doll clothes, home decorations, cards, books, and more. Our new cafe section will feature unique sauces, jellies, chocolates, and other gourmet items. Our bake sale table will feature delicious snacks. Enter the HUGE raffle including a wide variety of our crafters creations. Enjoy lunch at our concession stand and dining area. Visitors are encouraged to park in the Student Lot and ride the shuttle to the cafeteria-entrance. Admission is only $2, and includes a FREE raffle ticket. BHS is handicapped accessible.