Math and Technology Night
Please join us on Thursday night, March 22, from 6:00 – 7:30pm for a night of numbers! Get your hands on the latest technology and explore great math websites, interactive whiteboard lessons, and applications. All Francis Wyman families are encouraged to attend!
Fractions and Decimals Math Club for Grade 4 and 5
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:40-3:40, March 20 – May 10, 2012 (not including vacation week)
• Need extra help with fractions and decimals?
• Crave a challenge, especially one that involves fractions and decimals?
• Looking for practice to make your math skills even stronger than they are already?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then Math Club is for you!
Each Tuesday and Thursday afternoon for 7 weeks, beginning on March 20th, Francis Wyman School’s Terrific Teachers will work with a small group of students on:
1) problem solving strategies;
2) writing and solving word problems;
3) math games to deepen understanding of fractions and decimals;
4) strategically solving previously released MCAS questions.
- PTO Website
- Staff Contacts
- School Docs
- Registration Forms
- BPS Policies
- BPS Master Calendar
- Teacher Blogs
- Summer Camp
- Lunch Menu